I loved the caterpillar animation. The color and illustration of the tree and caterpillar were awesome. Great job!
The flip book was in good synch with the caterpillar as well. Good use of measuring the caterpillar when it stretched. The caterpillar was in equal length with the book and within its own shape.
Only suggestion is that I wish to see a little more drawings of the caterpillar and wished to see transformation of the caterpillar to a butterfly.
I loved the caterpillar animation. The color and illustration of the tree and caterpillar were awesome. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThe flip book was in good synch with the caterpillar as well. Good use of measuring the caterpillar when it stretched. The caterpillar was in equal length with the book and within its own shape.
Only suggestion is that I wish to see a little more drawings of the caterpillar and wished to see transformation of the caterpillar to a butterfly.
Still a great job with the idea and color use.
Loved the idea! Your animation was really cute... but I wish it was just a little longer. I wanted more!
ReplyDeleteThis was fun to watch, caterpillars are always cool insects to watch crawl around and you did well to display that. good job.
ReplyDelete